‘Just because we taught it doesn't mean they learned it’
We have produced a comprehensive bank of mini assessment questions and quizzes to enable pupils to ‘prove’ their learning through the application of knowledge and skills. Pupils engage with a range of ‘prove its’ to allow teachers to assess whether or not the learning has ‘stuck’. The bank is provided on USB sticks for ease of downloading and sharing within your school.
Maths ‘Prove its’ are made up of the following:
- ‘Check its’ are used to make a quick assessment a few weeks after teaching a strand
- ‘Think its’ include a range of problem solving and reasoning questions
- ‘Test its’ are mini assessments used to assess learning at the end of a unit
- 'Beat its' are quick fire sets of questions on arithmetic to be done within a time - focus on speed of recall
- There are over 1000 ‘Prove Its’ covering every maths strand from year 1– year 6
PA Maths Membership can include the Prove-Its if Option A is chosen when you subscribe
- £250 to PA Maths Member schools and schools using The Fundamentals Tracker
Example Check Its:
Example Think Its:
Example Test Its:
To compliment the Prove Its we also run a 'How to Use the Prove Its' workshop. This workshop has proved very popular with new members.
For more information or to order Prove Its please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 254 1010 option 5