PA Maths Membership
PA Maths 2018-19
The Primary Advantage Maths Programme is designed to support school leaders to build upon good practice in their schools and to ensure maths teaching and learning is of the highest quality and all children make good progress.
To sign up for PA Maths membership 2018-19 please email email@example.com
Implementation and Leadership Review Visits
Schools can book half day implementation/review visits and identify a focus so that support can be tailored accordingly. The aim is to contribute to the school’s implementation of the PA Maths philosophy and may include a ‘book look’, a learning walk, long term planning support, a discussion group or lesson observations.
To arrange a visit and more information on cost please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Primary Advantage Maths portal has the following resources available to schools:
- PA Planning document- progression document with learning intentions exemplified.
- Yearly overviews for planning.
- Key misconception grids.
- 'Sometimes, Always, Never' fluency and reasoning.
- Presentations used in training.
- All training materials (core training, workshops, twilights).
- Exemplar flipcharts.
To access portal click here.
PA Maths Membership for 2018-19 is £1000 and includes the following:
- Access to the PA Maths Portal with teacher resources, training materials and a digital copy of the PA Maths Planning Document
- Two places on full day induction training (additional places at half-price)
- Two places on our annual PA Maths Conference
- Modelled lessons (at least x2 per year group throughout the year) followed by Teacher Research Group
- Opportunity to book whole staff meetings, implementation visits, inset days and maths leadership review days
- The chance for existing members to ‘re-boot’ by sending new leaders on the Core Training programme at a reduced cost
- And either:
- Prove Its - a comprehensive bank of assessment questions (OPTION A) OR
- Two places on one of the How to... or EYFS workshops of your choice (OPTION B)
Schools new to PA Maths will be required to take part in Core Training.
We also offer a range of bespoke training options to schools including:
- INSET Training (full-day) £1000*
- INSET Training (half-day) £500*
- Staff Meeting £300*
- Maths Leadership review days (price on application)
*Prices are for a single school training, London based, up to 30 participants. If you are from a school outside London or would like to organise a training for multiple schools and/or over 30 participants please enquire for a quote. 20% VAT is charged to all schools outside Hackney.
Please contact us for more details about our school to school support brokerage policy and tailored support options for other areas of the curriculum and leadership.
For more information or to express tour interest in joining the PA Maths programme please email email@example.com or call 0207 254 1010 option 5