PA Maths 2018/19
PA Maths 2018/19
- Access to the PA Maths Portal with teacher resources, training materials and a digital copy of the PA Maths Planning Document
- Two places on full day induction training (additional places at half-price)
- Two places on our annual PA Maths Conference
- Modelled lessons (at least x2 per year group throughout the year) followed by Teacher Research Group
- Opportunity to book whole staff meetings, implementation visits, inset days and maths leadership review days
- The chance for existing members to ‘re-boot’ by sending new leaders on the Core Training programme at a reduced cost
- And either:
- Prove Its - a comprehensive bank of assessment questions (OPTION A) OR
- Two places on one of the How to... or EYFS workshops of your choice (OPTION B)
Schools new to PA Maths will be required to take part in Core Training.
We also offer a range of bespoke training options to schools including:
- INSET Training (full-day) £1000*
- INSET Training (half-day) £500*
- Staff Meeting £300*
- Maths Leadership review days (price on application)
*Prices are for a single school training, London based, up to 30 participants. If you are from a school outside London or would like to organise a training for multiple schools and/or over 30 participants please enquire for a quote. 20% VAT is charged to all schools outside Hackney.
Please contact us for more details about our school to school support brokerage policy and tailored support options for other areas of the curriculum and leadership.
For more information or to express tour interest in joining the PA Maths programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 254 1010 option 5