Coaching and Mentoring
Bespoke Coaching Course
Working in collaboration with The London Centre for Leadership and Learning, we offer leaders across Primary Advantage the opportunity to develop their coaching and mentoring skills. The programme helps to develop coaching skills to support change, personal performance and learning. The programme offers a blend of theoretical input with extensive opportunities to practise core coaching skills.
• Develop your communication and relationship skills.
• Work with a model of coaching to secure effective outcomes.
• Understand why people often resist change and how to support their forward momentum to achieve desired outcomes.
• Use key coaching skills and processes to help individuals resolve ‘live’ issues.
• Understand the application of coaching in leading and managing change, enhancing performance and its key role in achieving sustainable CPD and personalised learning.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org