This three session programme aims to :
- Establish clarity around mentor and mentee roles and responsibilities
- Explore the latest research and approaches to mentoring
- Develop practical skills and strategies for supporting collegues
- Create a distinctive and shared identity for mentors
- Support collaboration to build mentor expertise and capacity within and across schools.
The programme is targeted at mentors for student teachers, NQTs and other developing teachers.
Sessions combine bursts of theory with practical activity. Participants are encouraged to apply new learning between sessions and share experience through 'real-life' case studies.
Tue Jan 2019
Balancing Challenge and Support
16:00 - 17:30