PA Maths - Induction for New Starters
Induction for New Starters
This full day of training is for all staff that are new to their school and require induction into the PA Maths Programme. The session will cover planning, progression and key concepts. This is an intensive day which will prepare all those involved to teach exciting and engaging maths lessons.
- To consider the principles that underpin good quality maths planning
- To understand the Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract (CPA) approach
- To look at progression through the calculation strands from EYFS - KS2
- To understand how to effectively use the bar model
2019/20 PA Maths Membership includes one place on every full day induction.
Cost: for extra places on Induction Training
- £230 per person
- £115 per person - for PA Maths Member Schools
Tue Sep 2019
Tue Jan 2020
Tue Jul 2020
For more information about joining PA Maths email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 254 1010 option 5